OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
In addition to the flagship event held at Heathrow Airport, there are six new Regional Business Summits across the UK, to appeal to more small British firms and give an insight into Heathrow's major suppliers to open the door of opportunity to win new contracts in the future.
Each Business Summit is a one day event with 15minute face-to-face appointments between suppliers and buyers.
- The Heathrow Business Summits each provide a great platform for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow.
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow.
- An estimated £93.4 million of new deals have been won by businesses, as a result of the partnerships formed at the Business Summit
- SMEs will go through a supplier matching process to win face to face meetings with Heathrow’s supply chain
- Network and form new partnerships with other SMEs
- Meet and connect with local Chambers of Commerce, who help businesses grow by providing valuable networking and marketing opportunities
- Engage with representatives from the Department for International Trade (DIT). DIT encourages and supports UK based businesses to ensure their success in international markets through exports.
- A great platform for SME’s to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow
- Promote your services to businesses within Heathrow’s supply chain who are committed procure from SMEs
- Meet and network with exhibitors partners including the Local Councils, Chambers of Commerce, Local Enterprise Partnerships, and Department for International Trade.