Heathrow Business Summit North
15 October 2015
AQL, 11-15 Hunslet Road, Leeds
Heathrow has 1,200 suppliers from all regions across the UK. To encourage SMEs across the country to connect with the airport and its supply chain, we are excited to announce the first Business Summit North, a one day event in Leeds on the 15th October held in association with West and North Yorkshire Chambers of Commerce.
If you are an SME, you are invited to attend this one day event where you will be able to:
- Promote your services to businesses within Heathrow’s supply chain who are committed to procure with SMEs
- Pre-book appointments with buyers – all matched to your business services
- Meet and network with partners including local Chambers of Commerce
- Attend short seminars offering the latest business guidance
Organisations that have signed up to attend include: Wilson James, Mace, Atkins, Ferrovial, Arup, Morgan Sindall, Balfour Beatty, ISS, Jacobs and Kone.
To register your interest or find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01132 470000 or download SME brochure.
|Heathrow hosted FREE workshops ahead of the Heathrow Business Summit North
In preparation for this year’s Heathrow Business Summit North on October 15th, Heathrow hosted three workshops on September 9th in Liverpool, Sheffield and Newcastle, where SMEs were able to:
- Learn about Heathrow’s Procurement strategy and how SMEs can connect with the airport’s supply chain
- Learn best practice on tendering, procurement, and how to best present your business potential
- Find out more about the Heathrow Business Summit North event
- Network with other local businesses
Supported by Leeds Chamber